does anyone have proof of 501(c)3 status of CMPG?

    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 16, 2008
      Hello all,

      Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I wasn't sure who could help.

      The Cole-Belin Education Foundation supported CMPG in 2007 with a gift and apparently needs confirmation of 501(c)3 status.

      If someone can e-mail me directly at laurabelin@... as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. If you have it, please send confirmation of tax-exempt status in a pdf file. Otherwise, I can get you a fax number where the form can be sent.

      Thanks in advance,

      Laurie
    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , May 18, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
        Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
        Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
      • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
          Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
          Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
            Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
            Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
              Hi all,

              Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

              http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 9 1:54 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                melmonster <melowinters@...>
              • Kari Ward
                Message 7 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                  Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                  Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

                • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 1 6:58 AM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                      Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    • Sara Sbrizaj
                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 1 7:19 AM
                        I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                        For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                        Thanks,
                        Sara Rousseau
                      • Sabbath
                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 1 7:28 AM
                          VERY good questions!

                          Sabbath Jackson

                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 8 11:20 AM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                            group.

                            File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                            Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                              group.

                              File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                              Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012