Playdate for new preschooler b4 school anyone?

  • Sarah Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
      Hi! We are new to Cowles, our 4yo daughter will be in Brannon's class
      and we are very excited!

      We don't know anyone in her class and we thought it would be nice if
      someone else in her class would like to meet for a short playdate at a
      park or something before school starts.

      We know we will meet a lot of new faces at the open house, but it would
      be nice to meet outside of school too.

      Let me know if you are interested! Thanks and we are very happy to be
      joining Cowles!

      -Sarah