Wow! Summer *IS* almost over!

  • Jessica Bottenfield_Biehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 5:02 AM
      It was nice to see many of you at Duncan's celebration for the new
      Peace Garden. I love it! It is really beautiful and a wonderful new
      entrance for Cowles. There are many new folks that have joined this
      list, presumabely after registering their children for the upcoming
      school year. Welcome! We'll see you soon! Feel free to ask any
      questions you might have about starting school, or the Open House, or
      what have you. Many of us have been Cowles families for a while and
      would be happy to answer a quick email.
      Jessica B-B