Summer's almost over

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Tomorrow and Thursday are registration days at Cowles, I can hardly
      believe summer is almost over! And there is a ribbon cutting for Duncan
      Larsen's garden Thursday evening at 6 p.m. AND, I've heard (but not
      seen) we have new blacktop!! Cowels is a happening place. Hope
      everyone had a great summer. Don't forget CMPG meets the first Monday
      of each month. First meeting is September 8-it will be fun to see
      everyone again!