Warner Bros Site picked up our LIMO article :)

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2008

      Ok, now I'll never convince Sofi that we are not famous!

      Here is the article:
      http://www.momlogic.com/2008/05/limo_mom.php

      Here is some background about who runs the website and how big it is. The lady who interviewed me said they get a million hits a day!

      Warner Bros. TV Launches MomLogic.com
      By Chris Pursell

      ....MomLogic.com is programmed by a team led by former Seventeen magazine Editor-in-Chief Sabrina Weill, who has experience running and launching print and online brands targeted to the female demographic, including CosmoGirl and projectangelmom.com. Warner Bros. Television Group's Digital Media Sales group manages the ad inventory. The company  incorporates the site into some of its television series, including the talk shows hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and Tyra Banks. The company, which turned TMZ.com into a syndicated series, also could use the site to incubate other shows that could one day hit the television market.