New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , May 7, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG Meeting minutes May52008.doc
      Uploaded by : emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
      Description : CMPG meeting Minutes May 2008

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 16, 2008
        Hello all,

        Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I wasn't sure who could help.

        The Cole-Belin Education Foundation supported CMPG in 2007 with a gift and apparently needs confirmation of 501(c)3 status.

        If someone can e-mail me directly at laurabelin@... as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. If you have it, please send confirmation of tax-exempt status in a pdf file. Otherwise, I can get you a fax number where the form can be sent.

        Thanks in advance,

        Laurie
      • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 30 , May 18, 2009
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
          Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
          Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

          sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
            Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
            Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
              Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
                Hi all,

                Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

                http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

                Laurie

              • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  melmonster <melowinters@...>
                • Kari Ward
                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                    Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                    Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

                  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                      Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                      Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                        Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        melmonster <melowinters@...>
                      • Sara Sbrizaj
                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                          I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                          For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                          Thanks,
                          Sara Rousseau
                        • Sabbath
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                            VERY good questions!

                            Sabbath Jackson

                            Message 13 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                              group.

                              File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                              Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                group.

                                File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012