band camp

  • Patti and Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      We are looking at signing Kerry up for the Des Moines All City Honor Band Camp, which will run June 9-20.  We were wondering if any other Cowles kids would be attending, and if we could arrange transportation for Kerry with you.  The sessions run 11:30-2:30 at Hoover High School.  We would prefer that she doesn't have to take the bus and we both work during the day.

      Thanks for your help!  -- Patti Cale-Finnegan