Re: [cowlesmontessori] Notary public??

  • sheelera@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 18, 2008

      even better.  :)

      Amy

      -------------- Original message from "Ann and Oscar Porras" <naffierporras@...>: --------------

      I'm a notary.  I can make it to the meeting which according to my calendar should be on May 5th, but I will probably be late -- maybe even 6:30 or 7:00pm.  Will that be a problem?

      Ann Naffier

      On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM, sandee_lyons <sklyons3@msn. com> wrote:

      Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
      Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
      and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
      wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
      Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
      let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons

    • sandee_lyons
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2008
        Ann-Not a problem at all!! Thanks! See you there.

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Ann and Oscar Porras"