Re: [cowlesmontessori] Notary public??

  • sheelera@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2008

      I have a friend who I think can do it.  Does he have to come to the meeting tho?

      Amy

      -------------- Original message from "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>: --------------

      Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
      Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
      and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
      wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
      Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
      let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons

    • Ann and Oscar Porras

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2008

          even better.  :)

          Amy

          -------------- Original message from "Ann and Oscar Porras" <naffierporras@...>: --------------

          On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM, sandee_lyons <sklyons3@msn. com> wrote:

          Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
          Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
          and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
          wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
          Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
          let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons

        • sandee_lyons
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2008
            Ann-Not a problem at all!! Thanks! See you there.

            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Ann and Oscar Porras"