Notary public??

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2008
      Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
      Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
      and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
      wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
      Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
      let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons
    • sheelera@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2008

        I have a friend who I think can do it.  Does he have to come to the meeting tho?

        Amy

        -------------- Original message from "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>: --------------

        Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
        Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
        and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
        wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
        Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
        let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons

      • Ann and Oscar Porras

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2008

            even better.  :)

            Amy

            -------------- Original message from "Ann and Oscar Porras" <naffierporras@...>: --------------

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19, 2008
              Ann-Not a problem at all!! Thanks! See you there.

              --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Ann and Oscar Porras"