Ornamental grasses-free to a good home

  • sidemama
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 4:06 PM
      I have 6 different kinds of ornamental grasses from knee high to 8
      feet tall available. I can tell you how tall they are but not what
      kind except the zebra grass. They were just dug up and divided today
      so they should be picked up and planted as soon as possible. The knee
      high ones are starting to green up but the rest are still dormant.

      I live at 12801 Hazelwood Dr. in Clive - between University and
      Hickman on the northwest corner of 128th and Hazelwood Dr. (Just
      north of Biaggi's and south of Campbell Park) I'm outside working on
      planting tonight or call my cell phone 577-9926.

      Thanks!
      Susan Gunnink