New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 10, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG_Apr08Minutes.doc
      Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
      Description : CMPG Minutes April 2008

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , May 7, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG Meeting minutes May52008.doc
        Uploaded by : emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
        Description : CMPG meeting Minutes May 2008

        emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 16 2:22 AM
          Hello all,

          Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I wasn't sure who could help.

          The Cole-Belin Education Foundation supported CMPG in 2007 with a gift and apparently needs confirmation of 501(c)3 status.

          If someone can e-mail me directly at laurabelin@... as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. If you have it, please send confirmation of tax-exempt status in a pdf file. Otherwise, I can get you a fax number where the form can be sent.

          Thanks in advance,

          Laurie
        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 30 , May 18, 2009
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
            Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
            Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

            Message 5 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
              Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

              Message 6 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
                Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
                Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

                Message 7 of 30 , Aug 4 12:28 PM
                  Hi all,

                  Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

                  http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

                  Laurie

                • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                    Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    melmonster <melowinters@...>
                  • Kari Ward
                    Message 9 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                      Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                      Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

                    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                        Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                          group.

                          File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                          Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          melmonster <melowinters@...>
                        • Sara Sbrizaj
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                            I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                            For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                            Thanks,
                            Sara Rousseau
                          • Sabbath
                            Message 13 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                              VERY good questions!

                              Sabbath Jackson

                              Message 14 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                group.

                                File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                  group.

                                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                  Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012