Re: Cowles Radio - WHO 5:00 News Today!

  • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
      I haven't looked for it on line, but got to see the piece when it aired.  Great Job Bill and Kids!!!!  Cowles rocks!
    • khamjo
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
        I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
        you post the link?
        Kristin

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
        <cslcardwell@...> wrote:

        > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
        >
        > Cheers!
        >
        > khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote: Did anyone
        see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

        > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
        > titled "Elementary
        > > Students on the Air."
        > >
        > > - Bill

      • sandee_lyons
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
          The link is: http://www.whotv.com/
          Scroll down the page to the video screen and click on the "Elementary
          Students on the Air." You'll have to watch a short ad (of course)
          but it's fun to watch.

          --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "khamjo" <khamjo@...> wrote:

          > I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
          > you post the link?
          > Kristin
          >
          > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
          > <cslcardwell@> wrote:
          > >
          > > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
          > >
          > > Cheers!
          > >
          > > khamjo <khamjo@> wrote: Did anyone
          > see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(
          > >

          > > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
          > > titled "Elementary
          > > > Students on the Air."
          > > >
          > > > - Bill

        • khamjo
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2008
            Got it! Thanks! I'm so proud! Great job!
            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>