Re: [cowlesmontessori] Re: Cowles Radio - WHO 5:00 News Today!

  • Stephanie Cardwell
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
      In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link

      Cheers!

      khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote:
      Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

      > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
      titled "Elementary
      > Students on the Air."
      >
      > - Bill
      >

      > --- In cowlesmontessori@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Jenkins"
      > <LKPersonalChef@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
      going to
      > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
      but
      > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

      If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
      Emma Goldman

    • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
        I haven't looked for it on line, but got to see the piece when it aired.  Great Job Bill and Kids!!!!  Cowles rocks!
      • khamjo
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
          I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
          you post the link?
          Kristin

          --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
          <cslcardwell@...> wrote:

          > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote: Did anyone
          see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

          > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
          > titled "Elementary
          > > Students on the Air."
          > >
          > > - Bill

        • sandee_lyons
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
            The link is: http://www.whotv.com/
            Scroll down the page to the video screen and click on the "Elementary
            Students on the Air." You'll have to watch a short ad (of course)
            but it's fun to watch.

            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "khamjo" <khamjo@...> wrote:

            > I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
            > you post the link?
            > Kristin
            >
            > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
            > <cslcardwell@> wrote:
            > >
            > > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
            > >
            > > Cheers!
            > >
            > > khamjo <khamjo@> wrote: Did anyone
            > see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(
            > >

            > > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
            > > titled "Elementary
            > > > Students on the Air."
            > > >
            > > > - Bill

          • khamjo
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 10, 2008
              Got it! Thanks! I'm so proud! Great job!
              --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>