Re: Cowles Radio - WHO 5:00 News Today!

  • khamjo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
      Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

      > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
      titled "Elementary
      > Students on the Air."
      >
      > - Bill
      >

      > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Jenkins"
      > <LKPersonalChef@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
      going to
      > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
      but
      > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

    • Stephanie Cardwell
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 5, 2008
        In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link

        Cheers!

        khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote:
        Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

        > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
        titled "Elementary
        > Students on the Air."
        >
        > - Bill
        >

        > --- In cowlesmontessori@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Jenkins"
        > <LKPersonalChef@ > wrote:
        > >
        > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
        going to
        > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
        but
        > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

        If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
        Emma Goldman

      • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 6, 2008
          I haven't looked for it on line, but got to see the piece when it aired.  Great Job Bill and Kids!!!!  Cowles rocks!
        • khamjo
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
            I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
            you post the link?
            Kristin

            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
            <cslcardwell@...> wrote:

            > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
            >
            > Cheers!
            >
            > khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote: Did anyone
            see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

            > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
            > titled "Elementary
            > > Students on the Air."
            > >
            > > - Bill

          • sandee_lyons
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 7, 2008
              The link is: http://www.whotv.com/
              Scroll down the page to the video screen and click on the "Elementary
              Students on the Air." You'll have to watch a short ad (of course)
              but it's fun to watch.

              --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "khamjo" <khamjo@...> wrote:

              > I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
              > you post the link?
              > Kristin
              >
              > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
              > <cslcardwell@> wrote:
              > >
              > > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
              > >
              > > Cheers!
              > >
              > > khamjo <khamjo@> wrote: Did anyone
              > see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(
              > >

              > > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
              > > titled "Elementary
              > > > Students on the Air."
              > > >
              > > > - Bill

            • khamjo
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 10, 2008
                Got it! Thanks! I'm so proud! Great job!
                --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>