Cowles Radio - WHO 5:00 News Today!

  • Laurie Jenkins
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 2:45 PM
      Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is going to
      be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away, but
      I don't know how quickly these messages post!
    • paxsonbill
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 8:10 PM
        If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site, titled "Elementary
        Students on the Air."

        - Bill

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Jenkins"
        <LKPersonalChef@...> wrote:

        > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is going to
        > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away, but
        > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

      • khamjo
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 5 6:31 AM
          Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

          > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
          titled "Elementary
          > Students on the Air."
          >
          > - Bill
          >

          > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Jenkins"
          > <LKPersonalChef@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
          going to
          > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
          but
          > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

        • Stephanie Cardwell
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5 7:02 AM
            In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link

            Cheers!

            khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote:
            Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

            > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
            titled "Elementary
            > Students on the Air."
            >
            > - Bill
            >

            > --- In cowlesmontessori@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Jenkins"
            > <LKPersonalChef@ > wrote:
            > >
            > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
            going to
            > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
            but
            > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

            If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
            Emma Goldman

          • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 6 6:00 AM
              I haven't looked for it on line, but got to see the piece when it aired.  Great Job Bill and Kids!!!!  Cowles rocks!
            • khamjo
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 7 7:56 AM
                I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
                you post the link?
                Kristin

                --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
                <cslcardwell@...> wrote:

                > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
                >
                > Cheers!
                >
                > khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote: Did anyone
                see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

                > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
                > titled "Elementary
                > > Students on the Air."
                > >
                > > - Bill

              • sandee_lyons
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 7 9:29 AM
                  The link is: http://www.whotv.com/
                  Scroll down the page to the video screen and click on the "Elementary
                  Students on the Air." You'll have to watch a short ad (of course)
                  but it's fun to watch.

                  --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "khamjo" <khamjo@...> wrote:

                  > I can't even find anything that says "home page video." LOL Could
                  > you post the link?
                  > Kristin
                  >
                  > --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Cardwell
                  > <cslcardwell@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link
                  > >
                  > > Cheers!
                  > >
                  > > khamjo <khamjo@> wrote: Did anyone
                  > see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(
                  > >

                  > > > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
                  > > titled "Elementary
                  > > > Students on the Air."
                  > > >
                  > > > - Bill

                • khamjo
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 10 8:43 PM
                    Got it! Thanks! I'm so proud! Great job!
                    --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>