Cowles Radio Update

  • paxsonbill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008

      Hi folks.  Here are a few items of interest about Cowles Radio...

      • Thanks to CMPG and all the parents who support CMPG fundraisers, we have been able to purchase new microphones and an audio mixer. I think we are sounding better.
      • Did you know we are on the air 24 hours a day?  We record the 3:00 show, and by 3:30 we are looping it.  So if you pick up later, or want to hear it in the morning, just tune in to 91.9.
      • Our signal pattern is not a perfect circle.  We fade out faster to the east.  I've heard us come in strong all the way down to 70th Street and (faintly) as far as 73rd.
      • Keep an eye on WHO-TV 13.  They read last fall's DM Register story, and are coming tomorrow to shoot a story.  No word on when it will air, but I'll let you know as soon as I know.
      • If you haven't listened, lately, check us out. We are having kids from our lower elementary classes on to share their research, short stories, etc.
      • If you have suggestions, criticisms, praise, rants, etc. for us, e-mail us at cowlesradio@....

      Bill Paxson

      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

      - Charles Schultz