Elementary Battle of the Books Team selected

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Our Elementary Battle of the Books participants took a written test
      last week covering all 40 books on the BoB list. The 6 highest
      scorers will represent Cowles at the regional BoB competition on
      March 28. The next 2 highest scorers will be alternates: if anything
      happens that keeps a team member from participating at the regional
      competition, an alternate is available to "step in." Moreover, at
      the regional competition, alternates from the various schools combine
      to have their own team and compete as well.

      So, congratulations to our team!
      Cora Egherman
      Justine Gelner
      Sydney Johnston
      Elsa Klein
      Rebecca Osthus
      Ellie Paxson

      Alternates:
      Quinn Bottenfield
      Hannah Lyons

      Yeah team! Submitted by Sandee Lyons, BoB volunteer