34Re: [cowlesmontessori] Re: Mismatch clothing day?

  • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
    Nov 12, 2007
      Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
      Arghghhhh!!! =(
      Jessica

      cslcardwell <cslcardwell@...> wrote:
      Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
      for the rest of the week. Thanks

      --- In cowlesmontessori@ yahoogroups. com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
      ND" <herbnhome@. ..> wrote:

      > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
      >
      > Monday :Mismatch Monday
      > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
      > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
      > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
      school 5-6:30
      > More details coming soon.
      > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
      >
      > Hope this helps!
      >
      > Kristie
      > www.thedreamangels. com
      > www.thedreamangelsl imo.com

      Smarter than
      > you think". ~~Christopher Robin
      > Do You Yahoo!?
      > http://mail. yahoo.com

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic