      Date: 11/12/2007 7:19:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [cowlesmontessori] Mismatch clothing day?

      WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing or just Ms. Myers class?
      Jessica

      berwynn <miajean_@hotmail. com> wrote:
      We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
      week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      Thanks

      Jessica Bottenfield- Biehn,RN, CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com