3Re: [cowlesmontessori] Play dough recipe

  • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
    Oct 10, 2007
      Hey Laura. I have a "homemade salt clay" or playdough recipe but I did not get it from Cowles, so I don't know if that is what you are looking for? Was it on a handout from Lily's class?
      Jessica

      lhannabergen <laurahb27@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have the Cowles-approved play dough recipe? I lost it.

      Thanks!

      Laura

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin