      From: Elena Spellman <elenaspellman@...>
      Subject: [cowlesmontessori] Re:baby sitter
      To: cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 10:29 AM

      hi!i have kind of the same problem!i found someone temporarly till september to watch my daughter,as a day care,she is a family friend!if you will like i can ask her if she will be ok if i give you her number!she is moving out of town at the end of the summer but.....in this months.....!my daughter is almost 2 and she loves her!!and i am sure she will be happy to babysitt your kid!!!!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic