242Coupon for families with dancers

  • suzannepopson
    Nov 23, 2010
      This is a great little dance supply place and this coupon is a FABULOUS deal- usually only 15% so 30% is great savings!

      Happy Thanksgiving from

      Angie, Susan and the girls at

      Elite Dance Outfitters!
      9962 Swanson Blvd
      Clive, IA 50325

      We are gearing up for this festive season and are so excited to share our Holiday Spirit with our loyal customers!

      Please join us for warm cider and treats on Friday, Saturday and Sunday after you have recovered from your Thanksgiving festivities! Look below to see our special offers for the weekend!

      ~Daily drawings for $25 gift cards all weekend!~~

      Just mention this email to receive your savings! Share this email
      with a friend - the more the merrier!