231Hello All!

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Sep 9 6:25 PM
      Hi! I hope the new school year is getting off to a great start for all Cowles families! If you are receiving this email and NO LONGER HAVE A CHILD ENROLLED AT COWLES could you please send me a message so I can update our group settings? Thank you!

      JessicaBB

      --
      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN,CD(DONA)

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.

      FRONTIER SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY & FAMILY NURSING
      www.frontierschool.edu • (606) 672-2312

      Offering Doctor of Nursing Practice
      Offering Master of Science in Nursing
                • Nurse-Midwifery • Family Nurse Practitioner
                • WHCNP • ADN-to-MSN Bridge

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic