224Thursday of Teacher Appreciation week....

  • Patricia Karsjens
    May 4, 2010
      Greetings to all who are on this list!!

      This week has been and will be a week of pampering our teachers.  They have been overwhelmed with our kindnesses so far.  I am still in need of a little help for Thursday evening meals though.  Please email me if you can help with any aspect of a meal to send home with staff so that they can relax on this evening at home.

      I appreciate all who have helped and all who will help!!  And if you can't, words of support are appreciated!!

      Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.