208You are invited to help with:

  • Patricia Karsjens
    Mar 4 7:22 AM
      What:  A "Taco Bar" themed dinner provided by parents of Cowles Montessori for the teachers during Conferences
      When:  Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 5:00 p.m.
      Why:  To remind our teachers that we truly do find their hard work and dedication important....and to feed them on a late night of work!!
      How Can you help?  Donate a a food item, or a dinner utensil item that will help in the dinner or serving of the dinner.

      If you can help, it will be greatly appreciated.  Please have all donated items to the school by 4 p.m. on Wednesday March 10th to allow for set up time.

      A list of what we already have donated to help you with your choice decisions (please note that multiples are ok):

      Ground turkey meat

       Shredded lettuce

      Shredded Cheese

       Salsa

       Tortillas

       2 bags Doritos

       Salsa

       Brownies

       Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips

      Onions and tomatoes

       Hard shells, refried beans, and black beans.

        plates and napkins.

      Thanks!!
      Trish Karsjens
      CMPG President

      -- Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic