2Thanks for joining

  • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
    Oct 10, 2007
      Thank you everyone that replied to your invite and joined our new Yahoo Group.
      Wow Sandee! Thanks for getting those photos and the CMPG minutes uploaded to the files section so quickly. After talking with Amy Moore is seems there is a confidentiality issue in giving out Cowles parents email addresses. So I would encourage everyone to pass on the info about the Cowles Montessori Yahoo Group in a grassroots effort until we get a flyer of some type sent home.
      You can check and see who has already joined the group by clicking on "members" on the left side.

      Jessica BB

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin