195Lego League Can Drive tomorrow!

  • Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn
    Nov 6 9:09 AM
       Lego League is having a can drive the month of November!
      Please help our 3 teams, (2 FLL and 1 JrFLL) raise money for their competitions/exhibitions!  The 2 FLL teams have their Regional competition at the Science Center on December 5th and they are raising money for registration fees, team t-shirts, flair, and materials for their projects that they will be presenting to a panel of judges.  JrFLL has their exhibition in January at Iowa State University during the State Lego League competitions.
      Starting today, there will be boxes at the main entrance and by the doors going out to the library to collect cans.  If you would prefer not to haul them to school, all members of the LL teams will be at the Windsor Heights Hy-Vee this Saturday, Nov 7 from 11am-4pm collecting cans from shoppers who are willing to donate their cans and recycling those cans that were donated ahead of time.
      Ask you neighbors!  Tell your friends!  We appreciate all of your help!!
      3, 2, 1, LEGO!
      Members of Lego League "Smart Moves" 2009 season

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn, RN,CD(DONA)

      If I wanted it to be quiet I would be raising goldfish.
      Twitter: JessicaBB