122Re: [cowlesmontessori] Notary public??

  • sheelera@mchsi.com
    Apr 17, 2008

      I have a friend who I think can do it.  Does he have to come to the meeting tho?

      Amy

      -------------- Original message from "sandee_lyons" <sklyons3@...>: --------------

      Do we have a notary public in our midst? We will be completing our
      Cowles Montessori Parent Group (CMPG) Articles of Incorporation soon
      and need to have our officers' signatures notarized. It would be
      wonderful if we could do this at Cowles at the next CMPG meeting,
      Monday, May 4 (?) at 6:00 p.m. If you are, or know a notary--please
      let me or Kathy Schneider know. Thanks! Sandee Lyons

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic