113Re: [cowlesmontessori] Re: Cowles Radio - WHO 5:00 News Today!

  • Stephanie Cardwell
    Apr 5 7:02 AM
      In the second main box (says "Home Page Video") there is the link

      Cheers!

      khamjo <khamjo@...> wrote:
      Did anyone see it? I cannot find it on the website. :(

      > If you missed it, you can see it on the WHO web site,
      titled "Elementary
      > Students on the Air."
      >
      > - Bill
      >

      > --- In cowlesmontessori@ yahoogroups. com, "Laurie Jenkins"
      > <LKPersonalChef@ > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just heard a "teaser" on TV that the story on Cowles Radio is
      going to
      > > be on WHO 5:00 news today. I realize that's only 15 minutes away,
      but
      > > I don't know how quickly these messages post!

      If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
      Emma Goldman