Re: Will It Never End?!?!

  • kmaranch
    Message 1 of 240 , Jan 2, 1999
      Brenna,<br>May there be peace and laughter (lots
      of laughter) in this next and new year.<br><br>May
      you find your loved ones with you, in heart and
      spirit, and may they have have love and laughter in their
      next life. <br><br>Many blessings to you and your
      loved ones still of this earth and peace to you all. I
      send blessings of strength and hope for the future and
      apiritual well being.<br>Melanie
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.