Re: MM--another witch in Illinois

  • kmaranch
    Message 1 of 240 , Dec 1, 1999
      Rhianna,<br><br>I used to live in Charleston and
      now I am in North Carolina. I am 36. I'm your senior.
      hahaha<br>This is a really neat club. Enjoy. They let me<br>in,
      I don't see why they won't let you in too.<br><br>I
      get up there once a year and the Goddess willing, I
      will next year too. It would be GREAT to meet then. It
      will be the end of June when we go. I think that
      anyone should be able to get together if they want to.
      Especially during Sabbats. I'm sure that a meeting place,
      like Fox Ridge would make a wonderful place for a camp
      fire.<br>Melanie
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.