Chicago Pagan Pride's 10th year anniversary invitation

  • AutTumn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012
      Chicago Pagan Pride 2012 invites all of you to celebrate with us for out 10th anniversary.

      Sunday, September 09, 2012 at Historic Pleasant Home on Mills Park 217 Home Avenue Oak Park, Illinois 60302
      11 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

      Highlights of this year's event include -

      - Selena Fox and Jen Snow of Circle Sanctuary
      - Blessing the grounds opening ritual with Chicago Reclaiming
      - Main Public ritual led by Shauna Aura
      - Scarlet Fire Catering providing both Vegetarian and Meat options throughout the day
      - Many amazing workshops
      - Entertainers
      - 45 Vendors providing Pagan/Magickal supplies and more
      - Youth Activities throughout the day
      - A raffle and silent auction including many autographed books by pagan authors
      - Recycling
      - And so much more

      Admission is free. We only ask that you bring non-perishable food items to donate to the needy in the area.

      Workshops are free of charge as well.

      For more information including the schedule for the day please visit our website:
      http://chicagopaganpride.org/

      If you would like to be added to our mailing list please or have any questions please write us at:

      Paganpridechicago@...

      We hope to see you there!

      Blessings, Love, and Magick
      The Chicago Pagan Pride Leadership Team