CHICAGO PAGAN PRIDE 2011 Invite

  • AutTumn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 11:51 PM
      Chicago Pagan Pride 2011 Invite -

      We invite all Pagans, beginners and elders, including Wiccans, Witches, Druids, Magicians, Shamans, Spiritualists, Heathens, Asatru, those of Santeria, and the list goes on, as well as those who are simply curious and interested in learning more about the Magickal world and desiring to find others of a like mind to join us for our annual event in Chicago to celebrate the fall equinox.

      Chicago Pagan Pride 2011 will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at:

      Historic Pleasant Home on Mills Park 217 Home Avenue Oak Park, Illinois 60302

      Last year over 500 attended and we donated over 600 pounds of food to charity.

      This year we will feature two public rituals:
      The Blessing of the Event Ritual by Rosina
      Autumnal Equinox ritual of balance with The Circle of the Spirit Tree

      We will be blessed with many incredible vendors where you may purchase books, herbs, crystals, wands, crafts, incense, magickal figurines, ritual garments, jewelry, tools, and so much more.

      We will also be sharing many free educational workshops such as Chakra balancing and healing, Correspondences in Magick, Paranormal Investigations, working with Crystals, and others to be announced.

      Additionally we will be blessed with several great entertainers.

      We are currently accepting additional Vendors, Commumity Booths, Artisans, Readers, Healers, and workshop proposals.

      Entry fee: Donations of non-perishable food goods that will be picked up by the Willow Creek Community Church.

      We will also feature a raffle and silent auction where each can win many wonderful prizes that have been donated by the vendors and booths.

      Come and celebrate our Pagan Pride with us.

      For more information please contact us:

      Chicagopaganpride@...

      Or visit our website: (still under re-construction)

      http://chicagopaganpride.org/
      We really hope to see you there.
      Please spread the word about Pagan Pride, help charities, fellowship with other like-minded people, and be proud to be a Pagan.

      Blessed Be –
      Gregory Michael Brewer
      LC for Chicago Pagan Pride
      Chicagopaganpride@...