Witch Trials Continue In South Carolina

  • ph0enix68
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      This is a more detailed account.
      The more attention I can get on this the better! Please pass around
      to anyone you think might listen.
      Thanks. We are unable to go home at the moment because it isn't safe
      for us there. They are always watching what we are doing and we are
      afraid of more Police retribution so are staying at my Mother in-
      law's house, but this isn't home.....so I am trying to get on the
      computer whenever possible so bear with me....My life is turned
      inside out right now.

      Witch Trials Continue In South Carolina!

      My name is Rhonda Gruber AKA Wicked Lil Witch and I am a Proud Witch.
      I am currently being persecuted as a Witch by a Lt. Kevin Duke of the
      Horry County Police Dept. My life and the lives of my family and
      friends are being threatened and destroyed by this man with the
      backing of countless other officials. I was arrested Monday Sept
      10th '07 by Lt Duke for Breach of Peace, Child Endangerment/ Neglect
      and 1st degree Harrassement.
      This all began around the end of May '07 from many false police
      reports from a neighboring family, The Luisettis, who also seemed to
      think I deserved to be arrested for my religious beliefs. They stated
      such in their police reports. When this began to become a pattern of
      filing false reports, we began seeking Police protection FROM them.
      We were told numerous times that we had no reason to receive their
      protection, just to ignore them. Yet they continued to file their
      reports on us. We were told the only we could do is file a Civil
      Suit. This wouldn't fix the problem for quite awhile if ever.The
      Police Dept on numerous occasions, even refused to file any reports
      for us. We had at one point searched out help from Magistrates in the
      area. One told us that filing these reports was most definitely
      something the Police could do something about and that they should
      but he was fairly certain that they wouldn't. He went on a 10 min
      rant about it to us. He even took the time to gives us copies of the
      laws on filing false reports, which we took to this Lt Duke, who
      after realizing we weren't going to leave his office too easily, Then
      wrote us report stating that the report from the Luisettis was
      investigated and the allegations were unfounded and seemed to be
      stemming from harrassement from the neighbors.
      Now Monday, my 16 yr old son was targeted for their harrassment . In
      the morning the Luisetti's daughter had a young man assualt him at
      the bus stop. We filed a report that morning. That afternoon another
      allegation from their daughter that he beat her up Friday on school
      property which led to his suspension since the school wouldn't
      investigate it other than her statement and her 2 friend's
      statements. She would have been getting on the bus at the time while
      he was on the other side of the building getting a ride from one of
      his friends. Then as we were sitting in my garage workshop working on
      getting the suspension investigated by the school board, waiting to
      see if the death threat my son received was going to take place. The
      threat came from the Luisetti's daughter getting a young man
      to "kill" my son due to the beating she received from him. He was
      supposed to be coming to our house after school. We were then
      visited by an irrational Lt. Duke as he whipped into our driveway
      screaming that Spencer was reported to be brandishing and pointing an
      assault rifle at the Luisettis. Which isn't even close to what he was
      doing. Duke then stated that is is tired of all this and someone is
      going to jail. He didn't care to hear anything we had to to say about
      our side. Anytime I was trying to say something I was told to shut up
      or be arrested. He was VERY aggressive and yelling. He seemed to
      trying to provoke an altercation. I freely admit I was upset and a
      little loud but I was trying to defend my son. I was never violent or
      out of control. I was just pissed and trying to make some sense out
      of the situation. When I was told to shut up I did which seemed to
      further anger Duke. I was only arrested after they put the cuffs on
      my son. I then told my Husband to find a f...ing attorney and quick.
      This was when they arrested me.
      I was never read my Miranda Rights to this day but the questions they
      asked me were used in my arrest. Doesn't seem legal to me...
      My charges of Child Endangerment were due to the fact that we have
      several legal weapons around a minor. I must inform you my son is an
      ROTC member with Marine Boot Camp training in weapons, can
      disassemble/ reassemble an M16 on the field. He was also on the Rifle
      Team last year and is Athletics Team Commander. He also knew our
      weapons, from target shooting and cleaning. He even pointed out to
      the Police Weapons Expert how to release the clip and open the bolt
      chamber as they couldn't. He is very safe and well versed in weapons.
      I must point point that is legally old enough to have a hunting
      license. He is also looking to join the National Guard on his 17th B-
      Day, Oct 3rd this yr. Upon his 18th B-Day he was planning a Military
      career. We are proud of him and is a really good person. We are very
      upset with all the things being alleged about him.

      To summarize:
      We are being persecuted because of my spiritual choices, not being
      Christian. Lt. Duke has a web page stating his religious beliefs and
      infertility and adoption problems which leads us to the belief that
      he can no longer separate his personal feelings from his ability to
      do his job in an objective manner. He seems to have appointed himself
      as a personal victim's advocate for allegedly neglected and abused
      children. The fact that I am a practicing witch is being noted in
      complaints and warrants against me and my family. It has even been
      voiced in court along with allegations stating I have cast spells on
      2 cops and the luisetti family by the solicitor during proceedings.
      My familiar pyewacket seems to have been mishandled during the search
      of our home. She was running and flinching from us the day after. I
      am very hurt by this. Though this can't be proven, I know my animal
      and this is not her normal behavior.
      We have always tried to help others and be good people, so this is
      very hard for us to deal with. I am lucky to have a very strong
      supportive circle of friends and family or we would still be in jail.
      My in-laws had to take the majority of their retirement fund for some
      20 thousand dollars to hire a powerful law firm to help us. Though I
      will never be ashamed of being a witch, I am so very sorry for all
      the trouble and loss of money it has cost them to stand up for us.
      The reason for this letter is that we need all the help we can find
      to fight this. Whether it is positive protective energy, advice, or
      donations to help pay for this. I will not rest until I have made a
      difference for all that believe in freedom of religion. I don't want
      this to just disappear, I want to make a stand for all free thinkers
      against persecution. We all know the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
      For all that believe in freedom of choice, please stand behind me or
      even beside me in court while I fight. I am not a quitter and I have
      a loud voice. I always stand up for what I believe in, all I ask is
      to not have to stand alone in this. It's time to fight for what we
      all believe in, not just lie down and take it. I have enclosed the
      papers that are in my possession to prove my claims. I will include
      more as they come into my possession. I am not easily scared although
      they are trying to intimidate us. Threatening phone calls have been
      made to family and friends even now. In supporting us, you are also
      supporting yourselves.
      We are looking to get this story out to as many places as possible.
      The more people who are aware the harder it will be for them to get
      aware with it!

      We NEED your help!!!
      Blessed be.
      Rhonda Gruber
      AKA wickedlilwitch@ gmail.com
      843-997-7558 or 843-602-0160 (happy to answer questions)