Merry Meet

  • willowmoon_23
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      Hello I am an ecclectic Witch from mattoon and I was excited to the
      there is another group in my area. Just curious who is the owner
      operator, and modirator of this list? My name is christina I go by
      Willow Moon. I am 25 years old and i have been practising for over
      half of my life. I am also a member of another online networking
      group called witches honor. we are based in the mattoon/charleston
      area. we meet bi-monthly at a local coffie house. well if anyone has
      any questions feel free to ask.

      Blessed Be
      Willow Moon