amazing

  • christal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2003
      I have been a High Priestess for 5 years in and around your community
      in Charleston, I live in a town about 20 miles away. I belong to a
      temple in Kankakee but have never been able to find the time to
      actually go there. I think that it is fantastic that there are
      finally open Pagans and witches in this area. Someday maybe we could
      actually have a temple. P.S. I am also an Ordained High Priestess, so
      feel free to give my name to people for official use. I to have a
      group on Yahoo called witch's honor.