HELP!!

  • Sir Ronald E Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Merry Meet, I need your help and advise, on what I should do. In
      regards to my fiancée,its like sometimes we are far apart, and she
      won't tell me what is going on. Just recently she went to house sit
      her mom's house while she was gone on vacation. I left messages on
      her cell phone to call me. I left messages on her home phone to call
      me. I tried to get in touch with her while she was online, she had an
      away message up. I really miss her alot, and I need to know if I did
      something to her, to cause this. So I am turning to you my friends to
      help me.
      Blessed Be