new member

  • ritahoochiedog1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26 4:34 PM
      i just joined the group and hope to find people like myself. i am an
      lifetime student of wicca and have four grown daughters. i live in
      illinois and am a solitary person..i enjoy carving walking staffs and
      the feel of the wood as it takes shape to it real destiny.i feel that
      inside every stick is a work of art waiting to be release like a
      spirit, so in essence i set the spirit inside free..i hope to hear
      from other members soon ..........
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 3:52 PM
        Greetings!

        I am a new member that lives not too far from all of you.. (I'm in
        Lombard)

        I am:

        A mother

        A wife

        An animal rescuer

        An earth actvist

        & most importantly-

        Witch!

        hoping to make new friends of like minds to chat with possibly meet for
        coffee or ritual