Pagan History Month

  • amasan_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Merry Meet! My name is Amanda. I'm 23 years old and a solitary
      witch, although I'm looking for a coven to call my family. I've been
      studying and for a few years now. Although new to the pagan
      community, I have become active in clothing drives, newsletters and
      what-not. Currently I am the State Chairperson for Pagan History
      Month Illinois. If anyone is interested in it, please contact me off
      the list for information.

      Amanda