Brightest Blessings!

  • SPADE666DRJ
    Message 1 of 240 , Dec 8, 2001
      Hello. I'm an eclectic solitary Wiccan of about 9
      years. I'm a high school senior in Charleston. My mother
      and sister are both eclectic Pagans, but I derive
      most of my beliefs from Wicca while they consult many
      paths. Anyway, it's always been my dream to have an open
      circle of teens and adults near me. I'd love to be able
      to celebrate and relate to a group without the
      confines of a formal coven... Besides, I don't much care
      for coven heirarchy. So... I guess I'm just looking
      to see if anyone near me is interested in group
      Sabbat and Esbat celebrations, a newsletter maybe (?)
      and stuph. Brightest Blessings! ~Morgan VachVesta
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.