Merry Meet to all!!!!

  • wolfhuntressofthenight1
    Message 1 of 240 , Oct 1, 2001
      My name is Dawn and I have been practicing Wicca
      for 16 years. It is very nice to know there are so
      many locally who share the same interest. I look
      forward to hearing from you all.<br>Merry
      Part,<br>Blessed Be!<br>Dawn
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.