merry meet

  • princess_cat_20051
    Message 1 of 240 , May 11, 2001
      merry met everyone my name is megan i live in
      virgina and have been wicca for nearly tweleve years
      practicing solo all of it. i am also a psychic and would
      like to give a reading email me your questions and i
      will get back with you in a day or
      so.<br><br>princess_cat_20051@...
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.