Boy oh boy

  • todaysletteris3
    Message 1 of 240 , Apr 29, 2001
      Hi my name is DJ I'm 13 and On Oct. 30th i decied
      to do my year and a day training. So I didnt know
      that there was a Coven in Charleston. This is cool. I
      will eventually be looking to you all for advice.
      Please dont reject me because im young.
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.