Been a long time since i've been here...

  • kmaranch
    Message 1 of 240 , Jan 3, 2001
      Well - I finally made it back! Yeah!<br>I see
      that the club has been quiet since mid-October. So it
      goes...<br><br>Hope that everyone had a wonderful Yule celebration
      and is having an even better 2001!<br><br>School and
      work have taken me a long way off and thought that I'd
      just sneak in a post or two!<br>Melanie
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.