Back from Vacation!

  • kmaranch
    Message 1 of 240 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hello there everyone.<br>Happy Belated Birthday
      Lady J!<br>Welcome and nice to see the new faces
      too!<br>I took vacation with my hubby and the grass is
      outta control!!<br>We thought that we would be moving
      back to the Charleston area, but it turns out that we
      will be moving to Georgia soon. There will be a
      transfer coming up for Bruce and we will be packing soon.
      Wish it was up north, instead of south. OH, well.
      question, how do you make black and brown candles? Got a
      book that you could reccommend? I can't find any
      anywhere!<br>Love to all!<br>Melanie - in NC.
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.