head falls in shame

  • astraea1976
    Message 1 of 240 , Apr 1, 2000
      My point has been proven. There has been no post,
      other than my own, since the 22nd. Have my cries fallen
      upon deaf ears? I now hang my head in shame. I think i
      will go crawl in a corner and have a nice cry. If
      anyone wants me you'll know where I am at, just follow
      the little puddles of water.
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.