Re: New member

  • BrennaLatrey
    Message 1 of 240 , Feb 1, 2000
      MM to all!! Sorry I have not been in lately. I
      have been working with the new student I have. He is
      wonderful. But his headaches I am worried about. He builds
      up so much energy during the day and by evening he
      has the worst headache ever. I have started him on
      grounding. I hope that this will relax his brain enough to
      give him some peace when he gets home. Well anyway,
      about the magickal names. I have a good story to tell
      on this one. I was looking for a name that I liked
      but it had to have some other meaning to me. My
      teacher had a name that meant Raven. So I was looking
      thru the name book(50 pages)and I happened to come
      across the name Brenna, Raven Maiden. I just have to
      have it. I loved the name and the meaning was just
      perfect. And I have had it ever since. And the last name I
      took from my teacher. Well, I have some more things to
      work on and study. MMMPMMA<br><br>Blessed
      Be,<br>Brenna Latrey
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.