Merry Meet!

  • noelemahca
    Message 1 of 240 , Aug 8 12:11 AM
      I am happy to see something availible that is
      closer to home. At least, MORE closer to home anyway. I
      have been studying Wicca for many years but have only
      made serious efforts to my studies within the last few
      months. Any help or information that anyone could provide
      would be very appreciated. Email or Post, doesn't
      matter. Blessed Be! <br>Jennifer
    • ladyjederah
      Message 240 of 240 , Mar 30, 2002
        I'd love some info on the study group myself if someone would send it
        to me.