Re: Church in north AZ?

  • Edgar A. Ibarra Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
      None that are Covenanter. There are some neo-Presbyterian,
      PCA,OPC, etc out there though...that worship God according to what
      appears right in their own eyes.

      -Edgar

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
      <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
      > Could anyone recommend a church in the Grand Canyon/Flagstaff
      area?
      > My wife and I are heading down there for a little vacation at the
      end
      > of the month and we need a place to worship on the Lord's day.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Riley
    • Dan Fraas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2004
        Jr." <puritanpresbyterian@y...> wrote:
        > None that are Covenanter. There are some neo-Presbyterian,
        > PCA,OPC, etc out there though...that worship God according to what
        > appears right in their own eyes.

        I don't think so. I haven't been able to find any OPC or PCA's in
        Flagstaff or vicinity. Of course, if they meet your description, I
        wouldn't be interested anyhow. I'm blessed to be a member of an OPC
        congregation which takes the second commandment seriously.

        God bless,

        Riley